There is a lot of research and development work that needs to be done for a city to achieve NCAP goals. Who will do it ? Will it be IoRs, SPCBs or ULBs ? If IoRs has to do the R&D work for a city, then who will fund and what will be the mechanism of getting funding ?

IoRs can contribute significantly to R&D work related to NCAP. In case IoR is engaged in research which can entail interest from the city then they can contact respective SPCB/ULBs for funds requirement. IoRs can propose R&D work to SPCB/ULBs to acquire funds specific to NCAP goals.

Leave A Comment