Skip to content
- Manchanda. C., Kumar, M., Singh, V., Hazarika, N., Faisal, M., Lalchandani, V., Shukla, A., Dave, J., Rastogi, N and S.N. Tripathi, 2022, Chemical speciation and source apportionment of ambient PM2.5 in New Delhi before, during, and after the Diwali fireworks, Atmospheric Pollution Research, 13, 101428, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apr.2022.101428.
- Jain, V., S. N. Tripathi., Tripathi, N., Sahu, L., Gaddamidi, S., Kumar Shukla, A.S., Bhattu, D and Ganguly, D, 2022, Seasonal variability and source apportionment of non-methane VOCs using PTR-TOF-MS measurements in Delhi, India, accepted for publication in Atmospheric Environment.
- Yadav, S., S.N. Tripathi. and Rupakheti, M., 2022, Current status of source apportionment of ambient aerosols in India, Atmospheric Environment, 274, 118987, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118987.
- Lalchandani, V., Verma, V., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2021, Real-time characterization and source apportionment of fine particulate matter in the Delhi megacity area during late winter, Science of the Total Environment, 770, 145324, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145324.
- Rai, P., Slowik, J. G., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2021, Highly time-resolved measurements of element concentrations in PM10 and PM2.5: comparison of Delhi, Beijing, London, and Krakow, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 21, 717–730, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-21-717-2021.
- Tobler, A., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Chemical characterization of PM2.5 and source apportionment of organic aerosol in New Delhi, India, Science of the Total Environment, 745, 140924, DOI: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32738681/
- Wang, L., Slowik, J. G., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Source characterization of volatile organic compounds measured by PTR-ToF-MS in Delhi, India, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 20, 9753-9770, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-20-9753-2020.
- Rai, P., Furger, M., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi’s atmosphere, Science of the Total Environment, 742, 140332, DOI: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33167294/.
- Puthussery, J., Singh, A., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Real-time measurements of PM2.5 oxidative potential using dithiothreitol assay in Delhi, India, Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 7, 504-510, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00342.
- Thamban, N.M., Joshi,B., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2019, Evolution of aerosol size and composition in the Indo-Gangetic plain: Size-resolved analysis of high-resolution aerosol mass spectra, ACS Earth and Space Chemistry, 3 , 823–832, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00207.
- Chakraborty, A., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2018, Realtime chemical characterization of post monsoon organic aerosols in a polluted urban city: Sources, composition, and comparison with other seasons, Environmental Pollution, 232, 310-321, DOI: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28974342/.
- Vreeland, H., Schauer, J. J., Russell, A.G., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2016, Chemical characterization and toxicity of particulate matter emissions from roadside trash combustion in urban India, Atmospheric Environment, 147, 22-30, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.09.041.
- Patil, R. S., Kumar, R., Menon, R., Shah, M. K. and Sethi, V et al., 2013, Development of particulate matter speciation profiles for major sources in six cities in India, Atmospheric Research, 132–133, 1-11, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosres.2013.04.012 .
- Ojha, N., Sharma, A., Gunthe, S et al., 2020, On the widespread enhancement in fine particulate matter across the Indo-Gangetic Plain towards winter, Scientific Reports, 10, 5862. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-62710-8
- Liu, P., Song, M., Gunthe, S et al., 2018, Resolving the mechanisms of hygroscopic growth and cloud condensation nuclei activity for organic particulate matter, Nature Communications, 9, 4076, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-06622-2.
- Garaga, R., Gokhale, S. and Kota S.H., 2020, Source apportionment of size-segregated atmospheric particles and the influence of particles deposition in the human respiratory tract in rural and urban locations of north-east India, Chemosphere, 255, 126980, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126980.
- Choudhary, A., Kumar, P., Gaur, M., Prabhu, V., Shukla, A and Gokhale, S., 2020, Real World Driving Dynamics Characterization and Identification of Emission Rate Magnifying Factors for Auto-rickshaw, Nature Environment & Pollution Technology, Vol 19 (1). DOI: http://neptjournal.com/upload-images/(8)B-3605.pdf
- Barman, N. and Gokhale, S., 2019, Urban black carbon – source apportionment, emissions and long-range transport over the Brahmaputra River Valley, Science of The Total Environment, 693, 133577, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.383.
- Choudhary, A. and Gokhale, S., 2019, On-road measurements and modelling of vehicular emissions during traffic interruption and congestion events in an urban traffic corridor, Atmospheric Pollution Research, 10(2), 480-492, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apr.2018.09.008.
- Sharma, D and Mauzerall, D., 2022, Analysis of Air Pollution Data in India between 2015 and 2019, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 22, 210204, DOI: https://doi.org/10.4209/aaqr.210204
- Sarangi, C., Chakraborty, T.C., S.N. Tripathi., 2022, Observations of aerosol–vapor pressure deficit–evaporative fraction coupling over India, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 22, 3615–3629, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-22-3615-2022.
- Sahu, R., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2021, Robust statistical calibration and characterization of portable low-cost air quality monitoring sensors to quantify real-time O3 and NO2 concentrations in diverse environments, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 14, 37-52, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-14-37-2021.
- Sahu, R., Dixit, K. K., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Validation of low-cost sensors in measuring real-time Validation of low-cost sensors in measuring real-time PM10 concentration at two sites in Delhi national capital region, Sensors, 20, 1347, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/s20051347
- Zheng, T., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2019, Gaussian Process regression model for dynamically calibrating and surveilling a wireless low-cost particulate matter sensor network in Delhi, Atmospheric Measurement and Techniques, 12(9), 5161–5181, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-12-5161-2019.
- Brauer, M., Guttikunda, S. K., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2019, Examination of monitoring approaches for ambient air pollution: A case study for India, Atmospheric Environment, 216, 116940, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116940.
- Zheng, T., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2018, Field evaluation of low-cost particulate matter sensors in high and low concentration environments, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 11(8), 4823–4846, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-11-4823-2018.
- Kumar, A. and Gurjar, B.N., 2019, Low-Cost Sensors for Air Quality Monitoring in Developing Countries–A Critical View, Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution, 16 (2), 65-70, DOI: https://content.iospress.com/articles/asian-journal-of-water-environment-and-pollution/ajw190021
- Bhowmik, H.S., Shukla, A., Lalcahndani, V., Dave.,J., Rastogi, N., Kumar M., Singh., V and S.N.Tripathi., 2022, Inter-comparison of online and offline methods for measuring ambient heavy and trace elements and water-soluble inorganic ions (NO3 −, SO4 2−, NH4 +, and Cl−) in PM2.5 over a heavily polluted megacity, Delhi, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques,15, 2667–2684, DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/amt-15-2667-2022
- Parihar, A. K. S., Sethi, V. and Banerjee, R., 2019, Sizing of biomass based distributed hybrid power generation systems in India, Renewable Energy, 134, ,1400–1422, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.09.002
- Sonawane, N. V., Patil, R. S. and Sethi, V., 2012, Health benefit modelling and optimization of vehicular pollution control strategies, Atmospheric Environment, 60, 193-201, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2012.06.060.
- Katiyar, R., Gurjar, B.R., Kumar, A., Bharti, R.K., Biswas, S. and Pruthi, V., 2019, A novel approach using low-cost Citrus limetta waste for mixotrophic cultivation of oleaginous microalgae to augment automotive quality biodiesel production, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 26, 16115-16124,DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-019-04946-0 .
- Kumar, A., Datta, M., Nema, A.K., Singh, R.K. and Gurjar, B.R., 2018. Improved rating system for hazard assessment related to subsurface migration of landfill gas from municipal solid waste landfills and dumps, Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste, 22, 1–10, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)HZ.2153-5515.0000393.
- Bhargava, N., Gurjar, B.R., Mor, S. and Khaiwal, R., 2018, Assessment of GHG mitigation and CDM technology in urban transport sector of Chandigarh, India, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25(1):363-374, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-017-0357-8
- Choudhary, A. and Gokhale, S., 2019, Evaluation of emission reduction benefits of traffic flow management and technology upgrade in a congested urban traffic corridor, Clean Technology and Environmental Policy, Vol. 21(2),257-273, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10098-018-1634-z.
- Sen, I. S., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2016, Emerging Airborne Contaminants in India: Platinum group elements from catalytic converters in motor vehicles, Applied Geochemistry, 75, 100-106, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apgeochem.2016.10.006
- Lal, R. M., Nagpure, A. S., Luo, L., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2016, Municipal solid waste and dung cake burning: Discoloring the Taj Mahal and human health impacts in Agra, Environmental Research Letters, 11, 104009, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/11/10/104009.
- Kumar, N., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2016, Delhi’s air pollution (Re) distribution and air quality regulations, Environmental Policy and Law, 46(1), 77-86, DOI: https://content.iospress.com/articles/environmental-policy-and-law/epl46105.
- Chowdhury, S., Dey, S., Tripathi, S. N., Beig, G., Mishra, A. K., and Sharma, S., 2017, “Traffic intervention” policy fails to mitigate air pollution in megacity Delhi. Environmental Science and Policy, 74, 8–13, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsci.2017.04.018.
- Sembhi, H., and Wooster, M., S.N. Tripathi et al., 2020, Post-monsoon air quality degradation across Northern India: assessing the impact of policy-related shifts in timing and amount of crop residue burnt, Environmental Research Letters, 15, 104067, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/aba714.